Featured in Columbus CEO Magazine

Todd Brenner, a founding partner of Brenner Hubble, was recently featured in Columbus CEO Magazine as a top lawyer of 2021. He was also recognized as one of the top lawyers of 2020.

We proudly serve the Columbus Ohio area in civil litigation cases, specifically in personal injury, disability, ERISA, life insurance and business litigation. Our experience in a variety of different services gives us the knowledge to be able to help you with your specific case. If you are looking for an attorney in Ohio, call us today to find out more about our services and how we can best help you at 614-799-2222, or visit our practice areas page at https://insurancelawyerohio.com/practice-areas/.

Is My Medical Condition Considered Disabling?

Any medical condition that makes it difficult for you to perform your job can be classified as a disabling condition. However, you are required to have proof that you will no longer be able to perform your job. You will have to get documentation from a physician. You may also be required to provide a copy of your medical records.


How do I File For Long Term Disability?

You can ask your employer for a long term disability application. If you are unable to do that, or if they cannot provide you with one, you likely can also find them online. You are required to fill out the Employee’s Statement, and your employer will need to fill out part of the form as well.


What Do I Need to Do After I File My Claim?

The insurance company will let you know if they have received your claim. They will notify you by mail or via phone. They will ask you a series of questions. How you answer the questions is crucial. That is why it is a good idea for you to contact a disability lawyer before speaking with the insurance company. A skilled attorney knows how to navigate through these types of cases and will be able to counsel you as well.


What Should I Do If My Benefits Are Denied?

It can be difficult to receive disability benefits. That is why there is a possibility that your benefits may be denied. An experienced disability attorney can help you if your claims have been denied. With the aid of a skilled attorney, you will be able to file an appeal.


How Can an Attorney Help?

A qualified attorney can represent you and also speak to the insurance company on your behalf. Many people do not hire an attorney unless they have been denied benefits. However, you should hire an attorney before you attempt to file a claim.

A skilled long term disability attorney in Dublin, will be able to give you advise in your specific situation. Do not hesitate to get the professional help you need. Contact Brenner Hubble LLC today.


Woman with a neck injuryIt is always a good idea to contact a Dublin Ohio personal injury lawyer if you have recently been in an accident. This applies to various types of accidents, such as automobile accidents, trucking accidents, slip-and-fall occurrences and more. These are some of the most common reasons you should consider contacting such a law service provider.
Your Accident Might Be Someone Else’s Fault

The pain and suffering you are currently enduring might be another party’s fault. A personal injury attorney in Dublin will review the events leading up to your case and let you know if the fault might lie elsewhere.

Negligence May Be Involved
The incident that you experienced may have a lot to do with Negligence. Negligence occurs when a person or party does not act in a way that is in the best interest of another person, or carelessly endangers others. If this is the case, then you will need to show that your injury was caused by their carelessness. This is where a skilled attorney comes in. Your attorney will know exactly what forms you will need and what steps you should take, in your specific case.

You May Be Entitled to Compensation
A Dublin OH personal injury lawyer can let you know if you are entitled to receive compensation. You could quite possibly win a settlement if you have experienced an injury because of another party’s neglect. There are two types of compensation you may be entitled to receive. The first kind, which is compensatory damages, can cover your hospital bills, lost work wages and pain and suffering. The second kind, called punitive damages, may be awarded if you were the victim of gross negligence. Such payments usually go to people who were in severe automobile or trucking accidents. The best way to determine if you qualify is to contact a reliable attorney in the personal injury field.
Contact the attorneys at Brenner Hubble LLC., today and let us take care of the legal issues so you can recover. Let us help relieve the stress and deal with the insurance carrier. Call us today at 614-799-2222 and get the help you need.

Award Award Award Award Award